Monday, November 26, 2012

Interview with Stan Popovich author of FEAR

Please state your name and location. (city and State or Province, Country) Stan Popovich from Pittsburgh, PA (USA) Tell us the title and publisher of your book: A Layman’s Guide To Managing Fear” By Stan Popovich and published by Treble Heart Books. My book is located at www.managingfear.com Tell us about yourself: I am a Penn State graduate with a computer and business background and I have 20 years of personal experience in dealing with fear and anxiety. When was the book released?: October 2003. Since my book is about stress, anxiety and fear, my topic and book doesn’t become outdated. Everyone deals with fear and that will never change. Give us an overview of your book. My book, which is at www.managingfear.com is a comprehensive review on how to deal with fear, anxiety, and stress. My book gives an overview on what techniques are available in dealing with fear, anxiety, depression, and other mental health issues. Please visit my article section at my website for a quick preview of my book. What inspired you to write this book? I dealt with anxiety for over 20 years and I kept a notebook of different ways to deal with my fears. One day I decided to get my notes published into a small booklet which lead to my current book. How is your book different from other books in this genre? My book goes over the techniques that are available for someone who deals with fear and anxiety. My book talks about how to overcome your fears and gives concrete and easy to understand examples. My book is very effective in finding the answers to your particular fears. Please visit my website www.managingfear.com for more information. Where can people buy your book? At my website www.managingfear.com Are you working on another book? If so when do you expect it to be published? Not At This Time. I write articles on how to deal with different mental health issues to help promote my book. Please do an internet search of “Stan Popovich” or “Stanley Popovich” to see Stan’s latest articles. If you self published, what advice can you give to fellow writers? I am not self published, however writing the book is only half of it. Marketing the book is another job in itself. If published traditionally, tell us how you benefited: I didn’t have to spend a lot of money to get my book published. My publisher helped me to get my book ready. Can you share one of your marketing successes with us? I have been interviewed on various radio and TV programs, I got many articles published in various magazines and websites, and people around the world have bought my book. How did you find Allbooks Reviews and what are you hoping for in your relationship with us? I did an internet search and was hoping to help pass the word about my book. Was the low cost a surprise? What other things would you like Allbooks Reviews to offer writers? I noticed the low cost and based on the services offered I decided it was worth using your services. Thank you for this interview and best of luck with your book.

No comments:

Post a Comment