Thursday, July 26, 2012

Interview with author Fadi Hattendorf

Please state your name and location. (city and State or Province, Country) Fadi Hattendorf Phoenix, Arizona Tell us the title and publisher of your book: CreateSpace Tell us about yourself: I’m married and a proud mother of one child. The book “What Is Love? Perspectives On Love” is my first general fiction based on real life stories. My book “What Is Love? Perspectives On Love” was a Fall 2011 Pinnacle Book Achievement Award Winner in the fiction category. I’m at http://fadihattendorf.com When was the book released? July 30, 2011 Give us an overview of your book. The book “What Is Love? Perspectives On Love” offers a look at the meaning and application of “I love you” as well as whether or not, these words ever come off as sincere as we want them to. The book contains fictional stories to explain one of the most complicated feelings human beings will ever come to know. These real life based stories demonstrate how people find love in one another, and why some begin to search for it again right after they have found it. Every story of the book is unique so is every chapter of the book. What inspired you to write this book? Everyday’s life. People round me. My own experiences served as a platform. The hunger of understanding of what is love? How is your book different from other books in this genre? Readers may know what love is but there are so many aspects of love. The book contains more than 40 real life based stories to explore the complexity of love. Readers may discover others’ love lives, learn from them and perhaps even put them to use in their own relationships. Where can people buy your book? It can be purchased on Amazon and Barnes and Noble. www.amazon.com www.barnesandnoble.com Check it out on amazon.com here with its Look Inside feature: http://www.amazon.com/What-Love-Perspectives-Fadi-Hattendorf/dp/1461146798 Are you working on another book? If so when do you expect it to be published? Yes, I’m working on several books: children books and my second fiction book. I expect to release my second fiction book next year. If you self published, what advice can you give to fellow writers? Self publishing is generally speaking easy. However, marketing the book is a challenge. I believe there is an audience for every story including yours, so don’t give up writing and stick to your story. If published traditionally, tell us how you benefited: I self publish my book with CreateSpace. Can you share one of your marketing successes with us? I’m constantly looking for affordable marketing opportunity and book review like Allbooks. I also like entering book contests which I recommend Allbooks to organize. How did you find Allbooks Reviews and what are you hoping for in your relationship with us? I found your website through Google search for book reviewers. I’m looking for exposure, so that is what I’m hoping for in my relationship with Allbooks. Was the low cost a surprise? What other things would you like Allbooks Reviews to offer writers? Allbooks cost is very affordable considering the benefits offered in the package. You have pretty descent offers for review, advertisement and more. I would guess the more exposure you could provide the more valuable your service would become to authors. My suggestion for Allbooks would be to provide a book contest! Thank you for the interview. Fadi Hattendorf Thank you for this interview and best of luck with your book.

No comments:

Post a Comment