Monday, February 1, 2010

Interview with Richie O'Brien - Owner of The Book Sale and Realtime Publishing

Excerpt:

Cindy: Welcome, Richie! Thank you for allowing this interview today. Let’s start off with a little background information. You live in Ireland! Briefly give a little history on your life there – i.e.: family, children, pets

Richie: Hi Cindy, I’m delighted to be talking to you today. Well, I hail from a parish called Fethard and Killusty, located in Co. Tipperary, Ireland. I feel I’ve been lucky to come from such a beautiful part of the country (and world)… greeted with a view of Slievenamon (which translates into English as ‘Mountain of the Women’) and the River Anner, from my bedroom window each morning. I grew up on a dairy farm with my three sisters and one brother. My mom died when I was nine, so Dad had it tough, but I’d like to think he did a good job.

Original post located at: Interviews by Cindy. Please click on the link to read the rest of the interview on Cindy's Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment