Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Allbooks Reviews, clients are our greatest advertising

Nov. 2009, Dear Shirley,

I am writing to say thanks so much for the 2009 Allbooks Editors Choice award for 'WE ARE ALL ONE' in the Inspiration & Spirituality category. Since receiving your award there has been a noticeable increase in media interest in my work and I have been offered more radio and magazine interviews as well as creating a platform for a variety of other opportunities.

I was offered (and accepted) a publishing deal for my next book 'NAKED BEING', and I believe the Allbooks award of January 2009 played a significant role in that. My new book is published by O books and is due to be released in May 2010. It's already listed on Amazon.com:
http://www.amazon.com/Naked-Being-Undressing-Your-Transforming/dp/1846943035/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1258992944&sr=1-4

To any budding writers out there, I highly recommend the professional and honest services offered by Allbooks and can personally vouch for the prestige and media interest which an Allbooks award can bring.
Thanks again Shirley, and all the very best for the future,
In peace and love,
Jonathan ( J.M.Harrison author of 'WE ARE ALL ONE' and 'NAKED BEING').
www.we-are-all-one.net

No comments:

Post a Comment